Angkor Mithona Guesthouse is located in the heart of Phnom Penh city of Kingdom of Cambodia, approximately between 20 to 25 minutes drives from the Pochentong International Airport.
For budget travelers or those who want to enjoy the warm, friendly hospitality that comes from staying in a Khmer bed and breakfast lodge – the Angkor Mithona is for you. The guesthouse is perfect for budget-minded holidaymakers seeking comfortable, clean and safe accommodation close to Phnom Penh city’s attractions, activities and shops such as the Royal Palace, Wat Phnom, Central Market, Russian Market and the National Artifacts Museum.
If you are looking for general touristy information inside Cambodia we suggest you to the most interesting places of Cambodia. We look forward to welcoming you our guesthouse with kind regard.
Share this information:
#19, St 172,Conner 13, Sangkat Chey Chum Neas
- 18-hour restaurant & room service
- Private air-conditioned meeting room that can accommodate up to 20 people
- Free internet access throughout the hotel and restaurant
- Internet, printing, scanning and photocopying service
- Flight, bus and boat ticketing service
- Taxis and airport pick-ups
- Mail and postage service
- Credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, JCB and ANZ
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Cable flat screen television
- Free in-room internet connection
- IDD-International direct dialing
- HCD-Home country direct dialing
Visited 809 times, 1 Visits today